Sunday, August 12, 2012

Recomendations for review

If you have any children's e-book that you want reviewed or you can recommend please send them my way. I'm always looking for the best  independent author of children's e-books to review to get independent authors works more exposure please contact me via email at michaelsantolini(at)gmail(dot)com

Reviews will summarize what we thought the book was about from our perspective and personal view on the subject.

I am not paid for any review

I mostly read to my kids, but I also read the books alone for review. My kids are ages 5, 3 and 1.

A few things before contacting us:
  1. I do not guarantee a review of your book. By contacting us, we are agreeing to consider it for review by either ourselves or one of our regular contributors.
  2. I believe everyone should get a fair chance at a good review. I give 4 and 5 stars  for amazon, goodreads, and I post the review here on my blog, but I don't usually give it a rating on my blog.
  3.  I post the review with a link to the book for sale mostly the link is from amazon.com. If I think it doesn't deserve a 4 or 5 star review I don't post a review. I haven't had to do this yet.
  4. We will strive to provide you with a reasonable turnaround time but cannot guarantee a review within a specific time frame.
  5. I take e-books or print, but If you would like me to review a print book please let me know by email michaelsantolini(at)gmail(dot)com.

 Thanks!


Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment