Thursday, August 2, 2012

Indie Children's e-books on Kindle--- Name change

So Why the name change? I realized that there are a lot of great Kindle books for kids out there, but I want to support independent authors like myself. I also want to bring good books to you to read or at least read my review. So the criteria for choosing books I review are:

  • The book must be good that means have a review of over 4 stars or if I can find a book with no reviews that is very good I will review for my blog also.
  • The book must not have more than 10 reviews already. I want to bring attention of lesser known indie authors to as many people as I can. A book that has 15,20,30 good reviews  doesn't need any more attention from blogs like mine.
  • Books with less than 3 stars are probably rated that way for a reason. They are not the best of the best of the e-books out there. 
  • The author shouldn't have more than 3 books published on Amazon.com. If an author has a lot of books they probably have success in their sales and get decent reviews. 
  • I also don't like to review authors that have a hardback or paperback for sale. Most of the time they have a big publisher backing them or they already fit in one of the above categories. 
  • As always there will be exceptions to these rules, but these are the reasons for the name change. Just wanted to let you know.
Thanks!

Michael

PS

If you would like to submit a children's e-book you can e-mail me michaelsantolini@gmail.com
There is no guarantee that your book will be reviewed on my blog (I have to really like the book) but if I do review it and it meets the criteria above I will try and get it on the blog in a timely manner. Thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment