- The book must be good that means have a review of over 4 stars or if I can find a book with no reviews that is very good I will review for my blog also.
- The book must not have more than 10 reviews already. I want to bring attention of lesser known indie authors to as many people as I can. A book that has 15,20,30 good reviews doesn't need any more attention from blogs like mine.
- Books with less than 3 stars are probably rated that way for a reason. They are not the best of the best of the e-books out there.
- The author shouldn't have more than 3 books published on Amazon.com. If an author has a lot of books they probably have success in their sales and get decent reviews.
- I also don't like to review authors that have a hardback or paperback for sale. Most of the time they have a big publisher backing them or they already fit in one of the above categories.
- As always there will be exceptions to these rules, but these are the reasons for the name change. Just wanted to let you know.
If you would like to submit a children's e-book you can e-mail me email@example.com
There is no guarantee that your book will be reviewed on my blog (I have to really like the book) but if I do review it and it meets the criteria above I will try and get it on the blog in a timely manner. Thanks again!